New! A clever reel system for rolling up and unwinding electric nets. The Twist Butler helps you install or store netting quickly and easily—without an extra set of hands!
- Fits one roll of netting (up to 164')
- Two heights available: for 42" and 48" tall nets
- Quick to wind and unwind
- Tangle-free compact storage
- Removable crank handle for use across multiple spools
For folks that struggle with taller nets, or for those that don’t move their fences often, the Twist Butler is a convenient alternative to the tried-and-true “fold and then roll” method.
- For setting up fences in small paddocks (1–2 rolls of netting)
- As a backyard helper for poultry runs
- Prevents tangles; plastic base keeps spikes organized
- For easier handling in brushy, brambly areas
- Fits most rolls of electric netting (up to 164')
- 12" dia, HDPE plastic base
- Removable handle
- 0.8" dia aluminum shaft
- Two heights available:
- Twist Butler, for 42" nets: 51" tall
- Twist Butler, for 48" nets: 58" tall
- I’m a professional livestock grazier, is the Twist Butler for me?
- No. The Twist Butler is a backyard tool for those new to electric net fences. It’s best when fencing small paddocks or for those who move their fences infrequently.
FencingItem #208448 -
48" tall electric fence keeps in chickens, ducks, geese and other poultry while keeping their predators out. Recommended for active, flighty birds.$195.00
FencingItem #207018 -
48" tall portable electric fence to contain chickens and other poultry. “Plus” nets include additional posts to reduce sagging.$187.00
FencingItem #208440 -
Easy-to-move prefabricated fence to contain chickens, ducks, geese and other poultry while keeping their ground based predators out. 48" tall installed.$166.00
FencingItem #207004 -
42" tall electric fence to contain chickens and other poultry. “Plus” nets include additional posts to reduce sag and to provide a more versatile fence.$167.00
FencingItem #208439 -
Easy-to-move prefabricated fence to contain chickens, ducks, geese and other poultry while keeping their ground based predators out. 42" tall installed.$155.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200015 -
Quickly repair broken electric fences with Litzclip® for vertical struts. Plastic and stainless steel connectors hold net securely. No tools required.$10.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
We’ve long recommended the “fold and then roll” method when moving nets. It requires no tools, and rolls end up much like they began—with all the posts on outside and the folds of net rolled up inside.
But we also know many folks use only one or two rolls. E.g. backyard poultry keepers who don’t often move their runs and are using taller, more cumbersome nets (42"–48"). For this, the Twist Butler offers a small convenience. It’s a clever way to wind-up the netting while keeping the spikes organized to reduce tangling.
For folks moving nets daily or weekly, you’re likely to find the Twist Butler more trouble than it’s worth.