For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Benjamin F from Wisconsin
PowerLinks work great for connecting fences together and making a makeshift “gate” to get into the pen. Just detach from the energizer side and pull the stake. Also works great for connecting the solar energizer and grounding rod.
Timothy H from Ohio
Always works. I move sheep from pasture to pasture and I always carry a PowerLink in my pocket.
Anthony S from New Mexico
Works great, nice quality — but wish there were longer lengths.
James M from Florida
Super easy to use and connect to my existing permanent electric fence or connect two rolls of ElectroNet together.
Amy B from Ohio
These PowerLinks make hooking my electric to the fencing nearly “me-proof”. These connectors are sturdy, and an easy-to-see orange color. They just don’t hold up to a zeroturn mower.