Ground Rod and/or Connecting Pin, 3 ft
- 3 ft
- 1/2" diameter
- Has a head on one end
How to Use
Use ground rods for:
- Allow 3 ft of rod per joule of energy released.
- Use 3 ft rods for smaller energizers (and lightning diverters).
- Make sure to put the ground rod all the way into the ground.
- To attach ground wire, make a elongated "U" in the wire.
- Put the "U" against the rod and put the clamp around it. Tighten.
Use connecting pins for:
- Make sure to have the ground rod all the way into the ground
- Make sure you have a good connection to the ground rod
- Make sure to have a good connection on the energizer and fence
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Build Your Own Feeders - Double or Single SidedItem #966000 -
Use this panel to make Premier's Single-sided or Double-sided Feeders for large sheep and rams.$21.00
Build Your Own Feeders - Double or Single SidedItem #966100 -
Use this panel to make Premier's Single-sided or Double-sided Feeders for goats and sheep.$27.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Julie B from Texas
Purchased to replace one I bend being to rough removing it from the ground. Good price so having a spare is very reasonable
Natalie L from Georgia
Easy to pull out of the ground with a farm jack when moving the portable electric net fence around.
Deborah B from South Carolina
These work great with our Electronet system. Just the right size and easy portability. All you can get from other supply stores are 8' long posts for around $18, and I don't need 8' posts.