Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dean E from Texas
Kids were a little concerned about the noise from the PVC rollers around the dividers, but got used to it pretty quick. Works like a charm.
Timothy A from Michigan
This is the second one I have purchased. Very easy to set up and can be used in multiple settings. I have one in a dedicated area in barn the other in a section of a run in shed.
Debby R from New Hampshire
Rugged construction. Easy to install. The lambs used it within 2 minutes of installing it. I should have done this years ago.
Rose C from North Dakota
Love the gate, works great for kids.
John W from Tennessee
This creep feeder door is great. I love it and my 16 new baby goats say THANK YOU! They don't have to fight to get a couple bites of grain.