- Hot-dip galvanized
- 36" tall
- 1.5" deep
- 46" wide unfolded
- 6" wide folded
- Space for ewe's neck adjusts (3 widths) with movable pin
- Fits into existing lambing pens with 2 connecting pins (not included)
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Galvanized should not rust (unless left in wet manure.)
- Folds down to 6" wide for easy storage.
- Place in corner of pen.
- If using wire panels in the pen, have the orphan headgate so that the connectors are sticking through the wire panels. Slide a connecting pin (not included) into each connector.
- If using wood pens, just wire the headgate to the sides of the pen.
- Adjust width of headgate to fit ewe's neck.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tricia C from Kansas
Salesmen always like to tell you their product "PAYS FOR ITSELF". They are all full of it. Most of the time you break even, at best. This is one of the rare tools that pays for itself the first time you use it. Every lamb after that is money in the bank.
Nancy C from Michigan
This is the second one I've purchased. Original is well over a decade old and still looks like new. Highly recommend! Saving one lamb pays for the purchase, mine has saved more than I can count. Easy to use. Fantastic for grafting and those shy first timers.
Glen B from Utah
What a great deal already adopted 6 lambs on 3 ewes it has more than paid for its self! I had a few made out of wood but they would rub the ewe raw on her neck. This was good to the ewe and the lambs!!!
Erica M from New York
We had a few first time ewes that were reluctant nursers. This provided a way for the lamb to bond with the mom and also get the colostrum needed.
Yvonne/Elizabet B from CA
Extremely disappointed in workmanship. No instructions came with product and the holes drilled in top and bottom were not completed properly so the pin on both top and bottom only fits in 1 space rendering it useless. Usually I love premier but today I am disappointed.