At-home Flour and Feed Production
Our versatile hand-tools grind all grains, large or small, hard or soft, varying from fine to coarse grits. Whether you’re cracking grains for the flock or milling flour for bread, our quality tools will prove invaluable on your farm and around your home
Our powered feed grinders—the Bravo and the Ercolino—allow you to quickly produce your own home blends to ensure freshness and source. When used with a 1mm sieve, the Bravo can produce a coarsely ground flour for baking.
The Bravo and Ercolino grinders share these features:
- Very safe hopper design that prevents items from accidentally sliding down into the grinder's blades.
- If the bolts securing the front cover are removed or loose, the motor will stop—and won't restart until the bolts are in place and tight.
- Limited assembly (attach legs) is required.
Fineness & quickness of the grind...
Both the Bravo and the Ercolino use a hammermill system.
- The Bravo will the 1mm sieve produces a very fine grind, sufficient as a course flour.
- The Ercolino will also grind ear corn and produces a nice grain and cob meal through the 8mm sieve.
- The Ercolino processes feed much faster—due to its larger motor.