Ercolino Feed Grinder
|Type of Grain||Sieve Size||Grind Time
(for 5 lbs)
- 2.0 HP motor
- 1500 watts
- Start-up draw 31 amps, under load draw 6-7.5 amps
- Includes: 2.5, 4, 6 and 8mm sieves
- Hopper bin dimensions: 21" x 23-1/8"
- Processing bin dimensions: 12-1/2" x 10-1/4"
- Distance from ground level to base: 20"
- Exit chute dimensions: 11" x 2-1/2"
- Rated capacity: Minimum 150 lbs, maximum 800 lbs (variable based on grain, moisture, grain size, seive size, etc.)
- Color may vary
Click here to download a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rick M from Washington
I have been using the 220V/AC grinder daily since 2011 and have had to replace a few capacitors. It just quit on me and I thought it would take just a quick change of the capacitor. I was wrong and can’t get the motor to get up and run. Having trouble getting the flywheel off to access the bolts holding the motor. Can anyone help?
Laura W from Montana
We have used the mill once to grind a batch of feed. We ground corn, wheat, barley and oats. The machine worked great and is very user friendly. So far, my only regret is that we didn’t buy it sooner!
Jeremy A from Kansas
Way faster than my other one. What I usually did in a day would take me now a half a day. Fast and easy to use. Pulled it out of the box the day I got it and haven’t stopped using it.
Charles M from Virginia
Excellent machine. Grinds 50-lbs of cracked corn in 20 minutes through the finest (2.5) sieve. The only complaint is the support legs are cheap and should be more robust — these could bend easily. Otherwise great.
Amber F from Ohio
It works great, easy to use. My kids can work it without me having to worry.