Click Below to View Instructions/Diagrams
Unable to view the files above?
A PDF viewer is required for viewing and printing. Click the icon below to download the FREE Adobe Reader.
PoultryNet™ & PoultryNet™ Plus 12/42/3 Electric Netting
- 12 horizontal strands
- 42 in. tall
- Vertical strings every 3 in.
- PoultryNet - Posts (built-in) every 12 ft., .60" dia.
- PoultryNet Plus - Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .60" dia.
- Post spikes (SS or DS): .26" dia., 6" long.
PoultryNet™ Plus 12/42/3
PoultryNet Plus posts are every 6.8 ft (vs 12 ft for standard PoultryNet). It sags less. PoultryNet Plus uses the same netting as PoultryNet.
Just attach a fence energizer and it's ready to keep poultry in and their predators out. One roll (164 ft) weighs only 23 lbs. Energize and it's ready to keep poultry in and their predators out.
- Contain and control the movement of chickens, ducks and other poultry.
- Prevent raccoons, coyotes, foxes, dogs, and other predators from killing poultry.
- Rotate poultry to fresh grass as a food source and reduce disease risks.
- Not effective with baby chicks that are small enough to crawl through the net openings and therefore are not deterred by the electric shock.
Nets last over 10 seasons if used and stored properly. Its mortal enemy is errant lawn mowers!
Free Shipping on qualified orders over $100.
The same “unroll and then unfold” process applies to all electrified nets. Minimal strength or skill needed (and no tools). You will need an energizer to electrify the net. Extra posts needed at corners, curves and ends (use step-in posts or FiberRods).You will need an energizer to electrify the net.
Extra support posts are useful at corners, curves and ends. Use either step-in posts or FiberRods.
To purchase PoultryNet 42"
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length and the amount of netting needed. (Example: A 200 ft fence line requires one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net.)
- Choose either:
- Netting Only—does not include accessories.
- Net and Energizer Kits.
NOTE: Dry conditions and wintertime usages—may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Listed below are the recommended components that might be needed to build this basic fence. (Some fence components have multiple choices.) Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. If so, please call and talk to a fence consultant at 800-282-6631.