Replacement 110V Recharger/Power Supply for SolarStop™ Fence Energizers
Trickle charger and wall plug adapter for SolarStop™ fence energizers. Recharges depleted batteries or operates the energizer as a 110V unit when near an outlet.
For use as a replacement with:
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz, 0.45A MAX
- Output: 13.8V, up to 1500mA
- Polarity: Positive outer, negative center (will not recharge other energizers)
- 1.5 amp draw depending on level of battery depletion
- 6 ft cord
- Red light indicates charging, green light is fully charged
How to Use
Attach the 110V Battery Recharger/Power Supply into a wall outlet and also into the recharging port on the side of the energizer. With the energizer OFF, recharge the battery until the battery measures between 12.6 and 13.4 volts. Depending on the state of charge, recharging may require 24–48 hours to fully charge a depleted battery.
Before testing, the battery should be allowed to “relax” for 30 minutes. Use a Digital Battery Tester or a multimeter to test the battery. Wall plug LED changes from RED to GREEN when fully charged.
- RED light indicates the recharger is charging the battery
- GREEN indicates the battery is charged
2023 New Products
SolarStop™ 80 Fence Energizer Kit with Digital TesterItem #113610 -
Solar powered 0.8 output joule energizer for electric fences. Used to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$294.00
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Fence & Battery Digital TesterItem #200010 -
All-in-one fence tester checks the voltage of energizers, fences and 12V batteries. Simplify electric fence troubleshooting with one device!$24.00