Replacement 110V Recharger/Power Supply for SolarStop™ Fence Energizers
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz, 0.45A MAX
- Output: 13.8V, up to 1500mA
- Polarity: Positive outer, negative center (will not recharge other energizers)
- 1.5 amp draw depending on level of battery depletion
- 6 ft cord
- Red light indicates charging, green light is fully charged
How to Use
Attach the 110V Battery Recharger/Power Supply into a wall outlet and also into the recharging port on the side of the energizer. With the energizer OFF, recharge the battery until the battery measures between 12.6 and 13.4 volts. Depending on the state of charge, recharging may require 24–48 hours to fully charge a depleted battery.
Before testing, the battery should be allowed to “relax” for 30 minutes. Use a Digital Battery Tester or a multimeter to test the battery. Wall plug LED changes from RED to GREEN when fully charged.
- RED light indicates the recharger is charging the battery
- GREEN indicates the battery is charged
Energizer KitsItem #113610 -
Solar powered 0.8 output joule energizer for electric fences. Used to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$284.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shirley Y from Michigan
Living in Michigan we don’t get much sun in the winter. So the recharger comes in handy. Since I bought it, I have used it twice. Works great!
Maribeth K from Pennsylvania
I thought it would fully charge the fence when in use.