Functions as a floating or sinking stock tank de-icer. Use in winter months to prevent tanks from freezing over.
- Unique because it can either float or sit on the tank bottom depending on your preference.
- Patented design allows electrical cord, if you wish, to pass out through the tank's drain plug—better protection.
- Electrical cord comes with a protective spring to keep animals from chewing on it.
- 1500 watts, 120 volts, 60 Hv
- 9" x 9" x 6"
- Uses multiple sensors to monitor water temperature to prevent over-heating the water
- Plug fits over 2 inches or less
- Plumbers putty is included with each package
We don’t recommend using an extension cord in situations where it can be avoided. If you do, you MUST use a heavy-duty outdoor extension cord that is rated for a minimum of 12.5 amps (1500 watts) continuous draw.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Larry D from Ohio
We love this heater!! We have a horse that has to play with everything he can get his mouth on!! The shape keeps him from grabbing it. The last one lasted 3 years! The reason we are replacing is because baby goats chewed the wire!!!!
Karen D from Oregon
Product was easy to set up and is keeping a 47 gal stock tank ice free,
Jeanie from North Dakota
The de-icer has kept our cattle stock tank open though -21 temps with -50 wind chill! No other heater has worked so well for us! Thank you for a great product!
Connie/larry D from Ohio
Great product!! Bought this to replace the one I bought over 4 years ago. I have a horse that loves to tank dive and play with the heaters. This one he can't get a hold of it. I love this heater!!
Steven G from Indiana
I really like this product and its ability to work on the surface of my pond or lie on the bottom. The product keeps my pond completely liquid even in sub-zero temperatures. It is also built to last for many years with simple care.