Allflex® Bottle Fed Syringe
New! Automatic, self-filling repeating syringe that securely holds and draws directly from attached 50 ml or 100 mL bottles. Easy handling when dosing multiple animals or large groups.
- Heavy-duty bottle cage for protection of valuable vaccines and medications
- Amber-colored barrel reduces UV sunlight exposure
- Easy to adjust dosage (in 0.1 ml increments from 0.1–2 mL)
- Comfortable grip for all-day use
For dosing sheep, goats, cattle and other farm livestock.
- Length: 6.6"
- Dispenses vaccine or treatments from 50 or 100 mL bottles
- Adjustable from 0.1–2 ml in 0.1 ml increments
- Metal tip uses Luer-lock Disposable Needles (not included)
How to Use
- Twist adjustment cylinder (between grip and handle) to set desired dose.
- Insert bottle into top of device.
- Squeeze handle to bring air into bottle and release to fill syringe barrel with solution.
- Inject animal as directed by bottle: (IM), (SQ) or (IV).
- Release to refill barrel.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
TreatmentsItem #888187 -
Use to vaccinate ewes to aid in the control of ovine enzootic abortion.$10.00
TreatmentsItem #888229 -
Pasteurellosis vaccination for healthy sheep, cattle and goats.$39.00