Allflex® Repeater Syringes
New! Vaccinate, treat or supplement sheep, goats, cattle and other livestock without the need to individually measure each dose.
- Amber-colored barrel reduces UV sunlight exposure
- Comfort grip for high volume usage
- Adjustable dosage
- Square plunger produces positive, accurate ratchet action
- Dismantles for easy cleaning
- Length: 9-1/2"
- 25 ml syringe doses from 0.25–2.5 ml in 0.5 ml increments
- 50 ml syringe doses from 1–5 ml in 1 ml increments
- Amber colored barrel reduces UV sunlight exposure
- Metal tip uses Luer-lock Disposable Needles (not included)
How to Use
- Depress button on top of syringe and introduce air into bottle by pulling piston knob rearwards.
- Insert needle into bottle and push piston forward to introduce air into bottle.
- Keep bottle inverted, draw liquid into the barrel by pulling back on the piston rod knob.
- Remove air bubbles inside the barrel by holding the syringe upward and pressing the piston knob slightly forward.
- Select exact dosage by turning the dosage indicator to the desired volume.
- After use, remove all material from syringe by flushing thoroughly with hot water. Lubricate piston O-ring by unscrewing the barrel and placing a small quantity of castor oil or vegetable oil onto the O-ring.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.