Bag Balm® enables rapid healing of dry, chapped skin conditions (of both animals and humans) and superficial abrasions.
Since 1899, Bag Balm® has been the farmer's friend, helping keep dairy cows from becoming chapped from the harsh environment of Vermont's rugged Northeast Kingdom. It's like having another hand on the farm, or helper around the house.
- Great for chapped teats
- Helps soothe cuts, scratches, skin irritations and abrasions
- For use on cattle and sheep to keep skin in damaged area moisturized
- Contains lanolin and thus lasts longer than most other types of ointments
- 8 oz tin
- Product Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 2.4"
- Ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%, Paraffin Wax
How to Use
For use on dogs, apply liberally to paw pads, snouts, hot spots and wherever dry skin occurs.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.