Battle Sheep Game
This entertaining board game was discovered by our long-time sales consultant, Gordon, in a small shop in Illinois. He and his family have spent many hours playing this lively strategy game. Opposing sheep herds go to head to head in a game the whole family will love.
The goal is to occupy the most pastures with your sheep. On their turn, players split a stack of their sheep and move a portion as far as it can go in a straight line to a new pasture. Watch out for sneaky sheep and plan your moves carefully to fence out your foe! A different playing board is assembled before every game, so Battle Sheep is full of new challenges every time you play!
- 16 Pasture Boards
- 64 Sheep Tokens (16 each color)
- Illustrated Rules
- 2-4 players, recommended for ages 7 and up.
- Dimensions of box: 10.2"L x 10.2"W x 2.4"H
How to Use
Objective: Move your sheep to claim the biggest portion of the playing field by blocking your opponents from moving in!
- Each player receives 4 pasture boards. Each player takes turns arranging the pasture boards to create the playing field.
- Place your stack of 16 sheep on the outer perimeter of the playing board.
- Split your stack of sheep and move your new stack as far as it can go in a straight line.
- Continue moving your sheep or strategically blocking your opponent(s) from claiming more pastures.
- The player who occupies the most pastures wins!