Battle Sheep Game
This entertaining board game was discovered by our long-time sales consultant, Gordon, in a small shop in Illinois. He and his family have spent many hours playing this lively strategy game. Opposing sheep herds go to head to head in a game the whole family will love.
The goal is to occupy the most pastures with your sheep. On their turn, players split a stack of their sheep and move a portion as far as it can go in a straight line to a new pasture. Watch out for sneaky sheep and plan your moves carefully to fence out your foe! A different playing board is assembled before every game, so Battle Sheep is full of new challenges every time you play!
- 16 Pasture Boards
- 64 Sheep Tokens (16 each color)
- Illustrated Rules
- 2-4 players, recommended for ages 7 and up.
- Dimensions of box: 10.2"L x 10.2"W x 2.4"H
How to Use
Objective: Move your sheep to claim the biggest portion of the playing field by blocking your opponents from moving in!
- Each player receives 4 pasture boards. Each player takes turns arranging the pasture boards to create the playing field.
- Place your stack of 16 sheep on the outer perimeter of the playing board.
- Split your stack of sheep and move your new stack as far as it can go in a straight line.
- Continue moving your sheep or strategically blocking your opponent(s) from claiming more pastures.
- The player who occupies the most pastures wins!
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Makenna J from Kentucky
I was given this game as a gift. I am planning to raise sheep so I was ecstatic to get this game. I am also really good at strategy games. I love that while playing this particular game I didn't win all the time. It's completely random and that's what makes it hard. I love how simple, yet challenging the game is. The pictures are so cute and the whole premise puts a smile on my face. In short, I LOVE IT!
Crystal E from California
My family, from 8 years old through adult, loves playing this game. It's simple to learn yet requires strategy to win. The game board is set up differently each round so it's never the same game twice. And the sheep chips are pretty funny. Fun game.