Blenheim Feeder (with grill), 13 lb
- Capacity: 13 lbs
- Size: 14.75"H, 12.5" pan diameter, 1.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 52
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: yes
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs
- Finned base and outer ring prevents birds from flicking out feed, thus reducing waste and mess. Feeder will accommodate most breeds of poultry as well as some smaller breeds of waterfowl.
- May also be hung.
- Optional rain hat protects feed from rain and snow.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cory C from Maryland
Well built feeder. Design could use some updates though. As said in other reviews the food does not easily feed out into the trough area for the chickens to be able to get to it. They can peck in out into the trough, I am going to take my hole saw and making the openings larger to see if that will help the feed more easily make it out of the feeder.
Leslie W from Virginia
Feed doesn't flow, doesn't matter if it is pellets or mash. Gets stuck in the hopper. I have to pick up the unit and shake it every day.
Gregory P from Virginia
Only issue I see is the feed does not come out easy. You have to shake it to get it comeout after the little "trays" are empty.
Heather V from South Carolina
Eric B from Louisiana
Feed is getting wet even with the top hat. My old feed system With the pvc elbows was much better. Food stayed dry. Will be going back to that system.