- Height: 5.5"
- Ground wire (green): 48"
- Fence wire (red): 9-1/2"
- Bright "blue" spark
- Visible more than 500 ft at night if located where there is no other light
- Flashes with every pulse over 3000V (the opposite of the Volt Alarm). For energizers 0.5 joule or larger
- Hangs on an existing permanent fence. Metal clamp ensures positive fence contact.
- No battery needed. Gets its power from the pulse itself (which is why a larger energizer is necessary).
- Very easy to use.
- Visual reassurance that the fence is working.
- Connections are not easy to make or remove.
- Fence must be turned off in order to install.
- Requires a large energizer (0.5 joule or larger), to supply adequate voltage.
- Recommended for use on smooth wire fences only.
- Does not work on netting.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John K from Pennsylvania
I was rather disappointed in this product. At 3.5 kv it produces a barely perceptible light which is not visible even at night except close by. It is not nearly as good as the “Live Fence Indicator” product. Also, ground cord is too short.
Patrick P from Wisconsin
At first, I thought I had received a defective item, after a quick phone call to Premier 1 my problem was resolved. I installed the BlitzLight on the back 20 fence and can observe the light at night with no problem from my bedroom.
Werner S from New Jersey
This would be handy if it worked! Unfortunately it is very difficult to see at a distance even at night, and the light is produced only in a narrow beam.
Deb & Craig S from South Carolina
It is easy to set up and works. The only thing is that you have to be within several feet to see the flashing light. I had hoped to be able to see at a distance if various portions of the fence are working but I can't see the light at a distance even in the dark. I will have to periodically check by driving by.
Joanne V from New York
The blitz lights have provided a simple way to keep an eye on the voltage levels on our fences. We use these on fixed fencing with hot top wires and on portable energized fences. They are fairly long lived, ours last about 1-2 years before the neon bulb burns out. We are not sure how that happens.