- Height: 5.5"
- Ground wire (green): 48"
- Fence wire (red): 9-1/2"
- Bright "blue" spark
- Visible more than 500 ft at night if located where there is no other light
- Flashes with every pulse over 3000V (the opposite of the Volt Alarm). For energizers 0.5 joule or larger
- Hangs on an existing permanent fence. Metal clamp ensures positive fence contact.
- No battery needed. Gets its power from the pulse itself (which is why a larger energizer is necessary).
- Very easy to use.
- Visual reassurance that the fence is working.
- Connections are not easy to make or remove.
- Fence must be turned off in order to install.
- Requires a large energizer (0.5 joule or larger), to supply adequate voltage.
- Recommended for use on smooth wire fences only.
- Does not work on netting.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Energizer KitsItem #113300 -
Solar powered 0.60 joule energizer used with electric fences to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$285.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Roger L from Kentucky
Great company and very good quality of products.
Peter P from New Hampshire
Just noticed my old review from 2013. To update my first light stopped working at a bit less than 2 years old but I had purchased a back up at that time. The 2nd unit has worked flawless 24/7 for over 5 years using a 12 joule, 12000i Speedrite that puts out a steady 7-8.5 kV.
John K from Pennsylvania
I was rather disappointed in this product. At 3.5 kv it produces a barely perceptible light which is not visible even at night except close by. It is not nearly as good as the “Live Fence Indicator” product. Also, ground cord is too short.
Patrick P from Wisconsin
At first, I thought I had received a defective item, after a quick phone call to Premier 1 my problem was resolved. I installed the BlitzLight on the back 20 fence and can observe the light at night with no problem from my bedroom.
Werner S from New Jersey
This would be handy if it worked! Unfortunately it is very difficult to see at a distance even at night, and the light is produced only in a narrow beam.