Bottle w/Rubber Stopper
- 250 mL
- 5-1/2"H x 2-1/4"W
- Includes rubber stopper which allows you to poke a needle through it like a vaccine bottle.
How to Use
- Fill plastic bottle with medicine.
- Put rubber stopper back on bottle.
- Place bottle into the medicine bottle holder (sold separately).
- Insert your needle into the stopper.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gary C from Tennessee
Floyd B from Texas
When I received this bottle with stopper I thought it would be great to use with 12.5 auto drencher. I was very disappointed to find that the rubber stopper did not work well with any of the vaccinator bottle attachment adapters. They were either too small to fit or too large and would not stay on the bottle. Also the rubber stopper cap was too soft and allowed the adapter to slide off.
Great for your saddlebags and for expensive medicines, plastic bottle won't break and doesn't leak.
Fantastic idea, I used this for drench products you reconstitute.