- 3/8" diameter
- 5" and 10" length
- Galvanized steel
How to Use
- For brace posts, drill a 3/8" hole at desired height through end post.
- With a hammer, drive 10" pin through the post, leaving about 1" out so the brace wire can hook over it. (This is on the outside of end post.)
- Drill another 3/8" hole in end of wood cross post and slide it onto the pin that is coming through the inside. (Use a 5" pin for the other end of cross post.)
- Drill a 3/8" hole 3" deep at desired height into end post.
- With a hammer, drive the pin into hole.
- Drill another hole into the end of cross brace and put brace onto the pin.
- Follow same steps at the other end of cross post.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
FencingItem #360200 -
Heavy duty barbed staples for affixing tube style electric fence insulators to wood posts.$3.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kevin K from Wisconsin
Perfect for the job.
Castellia A from Texas
Great price, quick shipping, and decent quality!
Daryl F from Tennessee
A search for for this needed item revealed ridiculous pricing by some of the suppliers. The down to earth cost I found at Premier will definitely have me coming back for my future needs. Thank you.
Robert G from Arkansas
First time purchase from this company. After checking various websites I found Premier 1 had exactly what I was looking for at the best price available. After placing the order, it shipped right out within a day or so and was delivered very quickly. Before the order shipped I contacted customer service to see if a change could be made and it was done over the phone with no problem. I appreciate that type of responsiveness from a company and would highly recommend Premier 1.