Canal Waterer Float Valve
New! Transform existing tanks and tubs into an automatic waterer by easily installing this float valve and attaching it to a garden hose.
- Ensures that your stock always have a full tank of water
- Float shuts off automatically, reducing risk of overflows
- Robust brass fittings for durability and years of use
- Adjustable float allows users to change water level
- Works with gravity flow or pressurized water systems
Also a replacement float valve for the Canal Portable Waterer.
- Plastic float with brass fittings
- Brass fittings are 1/2 compression to 1/2 NPT (National Pipe Thread)
- High pressure valve works with gravity feed and pressurized (garden hose) sources
- Color may vary
How to Use
- Unthread brass nut and plastic washer from valve.
- Insert float valve into water tank via predrilled hole.
- Place washer over brass male connection and thread washer into place.
- Wrap brass float fitting with teflon tape. Thread hose adapter into place.
- Attach a Thread Adapter with Washer (#938213) to a brass Hose Adapter (#938206), no tape needed.
- Attach hose and turn on the hydrant.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jody M from Pennsylvania
JUNK… They are made of weak plastic. I put on my hose, turned on water and it broke. I bought two so I have one I haven’t used yet. No direction on how to use.
Maybe I turned on water too fast?
Who knows? And not worth time or money to return.
Ryan R from Michigan
Fine for sheep or other stock that would leave it alone, but no good for cattle.