Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube. See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James T from Minnesota
Used with the red rubber feeding tube for many years to tube feed lambs. An essential for lambing time. I’ve saved a lot of lambs with these items.
Melissa L from Maine
Glad to have the 140cc to milk right into in the even we need to assist kids/lambs. Much easier than fussing with the 60cc for this purpose.
Marvin K from Missouri
Nice syringe, used to administer glycol.
Keelie R from North Carolina
Thrilled that you went back to the original 60cc syringe (in the hard tube). Previous order was not as good. Fast ship!!
Virginia P from New Hampshire
This syringe is perfect for tube feeding lambs. I milk the ewe right into the female half of the syringe which is big enough to easily hold 60 ml colostrum without spilling. I am a vet and cannot get syringes this big anywhere else.