Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube. See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kristen C from northern California
worked great! i used these when one of my does needed to have a kid pulled. it makes getting lube where i needed it (and not everywhere else!) a breezy. will be ordering more for next season
John L from Iowa
Great customer service and fast delivery.
Norman K from Kansas
Came in very good shape, will be very useful.
James T from Minnesota
Used with the red rubber feeding tube for many years to tube feed lambs. An essential for lambing time. I’ve saved a lot of lambs with these items.
Melissa L from Maine
Glad to have the 140cc to milk right into in the even we need to assist kids/lambs. Much easier than fussing with the 60cc for this purpose.