Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube (sold separately). See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ellen B from Georgia
Ordered this to use with a PEG. Works great with Jevity 1.5 for my husband. Much faster and more convenient than the 60cc syringe. Highly recommend. Fast ship.
Michele D from California
Critical items to have on hand. Haven't used them yet.
Lorri E from Idaho
This 160cc syringe and feeding tube saved two lambs this year. One had hyperthermia and the other would not suck. The one with hyperthermia bounced back after a few feedings and the lamb that would not suck took two days. Now she eagerly sucks on a bottle. Thank you Premier for GREAT products. You make lambing problems manageable.
Jim P from Florida
Great for feeding tube over the smaller 60CC.
Laurie M from California
Good size for tubing kids.