High end ceramic cutter. Holds cutting edge up to 3 times as long as normal cutters.
See our comparison chart for choosing the right cutter and comb for each situation.
- Cannot be resharpened
- If dropped, they may break
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
- Make sure the comb and cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #829000 -
Has a high torque, rare-earth, permanent magnet 110 volt motor that glides through dense wool and hair.$318.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Pam K from Wisconsin
Not really sure these are any better than metal cutters. They didn't last any longer for me.
Brian D from Nebraska
This cutter provided a smooth, easy cut. Although Premier can not sharpen ceramics, I will stick with them over steel cutters. Well worth the money.
Josh D from Nebraska
These are legit! We clip 6000 sale bulls a year, my only complaint is that I didn’t know about them sooner.
Benjamin K from PA
First time shearing sheep started with the metal cutter and felt that something didn’t work quite well. Changed the cutter to ceramic (ordered together with the main devise ), and all fell in place. If you are beginner, don’t even buy the metal one. You will end up with ceramic anyway.
Benjamin K from PA
I wouldn’t bother with any other cutter, especially if you are new to shearing. I read a few reviews where people said that they started with metal cutter and it was hard until they changed to ceramic. Same thing happened to us. We used metal first and then ceramic with a 13T and it went effortlessly, although I made a few cuts into sheep skin. After that ordered 21T and getting ready to try.