- Cannot be resharpened
- If dropped, they may break
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
- Make sure the comb and cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #829000 -
Sheep shearing machine for those new to shearing or with small to medium flocks.$324.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Samuel S from Pennsylvania
This ceramic cutter is by far better than an equivalent metal cutter. I bought a 4000S Shearing Machine kit and it came with a metal cutter which is not very good. I would recommend immediately buying the ceramic cutters as a replacement. Premier 1 should sell the kits with the ceramic cutter in place of the metal cutter.
Benjamin K from Pennsylvania
This cutter is 10 times better than metal.
Eileen S from California
Have two sheep that have wool that have always been hard to shear. Their wool traps dirt and weed seeds better then velcro. With these cutters and a new comb I able to shear them with no problem!
Evan K from Colorado
These are awesome! After buying a new 4000s with a dull spitfire from the start, I was impressed with how well this blade ripped through unwashed llama wool. Made it though two llamas and still holds a good edge. Ceramic for me from now on.
Brian H from Illinois
Love these ceramic cutters. Have been using them for several years now.