Chute Panels w/ Built-in Side Gate
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute. Provides stress-free walk-in access for shepherds to the inside of the chute for deworming, vaccinating, etc.
Note: 9 ft. panels have been marked down due to cosmetic damage and are sold as-is. See photos for example.
- Items #911910, #912000 and #912010 ship LTL/Truck.
- Hot-dipped galvanized
- 2 heights: 36" or 45"
- 2 lengths: 6' or 9'
- 3' wide gate
- Heavy-gauge steel to handle impact and strain
- Animal-proof latches
- Resists rust for decades if kept out of wet manure
- Corrugated 22-gauge tin provides the strength needed without the excess weight
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.