To reduce odors and moisture in coop.
1.75 lb. Ingredient - Zeolite
Powerful granules absorb moisture and ammonia odors, creating a healthier environment in your coop.
Also by adding Coop 'N Compost to your manure and compost, the natural nutrients can be made more plant accessible.
How to Use
- Remove all existing bedding and waste.
- If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until the coop is completely dry before applying Coop 'N Compost.
- Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules.
- Add fresh bedding.
- Recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks depending on condition.
- If using the deep-litter method, sprinkle Coop 'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week as well as each time fresh bedding is added.
Store in original container in an area inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty container. It is advisable to keep all household products out of children's reach. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact does occur, flush liberally with clean water. If irritation occurs from skin contact, call a physician. If ingested, drink cool water and call a physician. Do not induce vomiting.