Also by adding Coop 'N Compost to your manure and compost, the natural nutrients can be made more plant accessible.
How to Use
- Remove all existing bedding and waste.
- If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until the coop is completely dry before applying Coop 'N Compost.
- Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules.
- Add fresh bedding.
- Recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks depending on condition.
- If using the deep-litter method, sprinkle Coop 'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week as well as each time fresh bedding is added.