Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 11 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Karen B from Inland Northwest
I was put off by the price, but this is a very heavy duty, tough built item that will last forever. Using this with the PowerBilt panels for a creep feeding/heat lamp/sleeping area for Nigerian Dwarf kids. Had to put the vertical rods as close as they could go to exclude the yearling does who had no trouble squeezing through the as-shipped settings. I use a PowerBilt panel to cover the half that now has no rods (I’ll be ordering more rods!), and move the panel over to cover the whole creep gate at night to completely separate kids so I can milk mornings.
Ellen E from Texas
Panels work great so far. Tape came off during shipping and some parts were missing ( minor pvc) I would like to have at least a 8 foot gate size for larger herds with a large creep feeder setup
Sheryl M from Missouri
Another excellent product from Premier 1! This creep gate is solid and functions exactly as it is intended. It is easy to use and my lambs took right to it.
Amber C from California
Well built panel. We had purchased others in the past from other vendors and they just did not hold up. This panel is tough--putting up with ewes that are determined to get into the lambs feed. We have purchased multiple after trying one out in our Cotswold pen. Easy to adjust. Highly recommend.
Sara H from Kentucky
Great product easy to use. Keeps our Nubian kids separated. Added some bars keeps the Nigerian kids separated also