Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dale M from Ohio
the creep feeder is great. wish I had one sooner. my does are sad, but the kids are getting to the feed now. super easy to modify.
Gary M from Ohio
The hole were machined out a little sloppy. I reamed them out with a drill after I received the creep gate and the rods slide through much better. Otherwise it works as it should.
Kathy A from North Carolina
Paula F from Minnesota
Nice and adjustable - will kept our ewes and does out of the creep area!
Scott & Vicki G from Pennsylvania
We love our Premier creep gate! We bought our first one 4 or 5 years ago and have used it hard. It's held up great and we're getting ready to purchase a second one for our other barn. We have ours mounted to a sheet of plywood that acts as a pen divider. We cut a hole in the plywood slightly smaller than the gate and mounted the gate fast to the plywood using U-bolts. It works perfectly for our needs, couldn't be happier!