The most effective design for "enticing" animals to enter narrow chutes on their own from wider pens.
Curved panels provide the "bugle"(one that curves as it narrows) entry. Consists of a set of 2 curved panels (one 3 ft long; one 6 ft long).
- Narrow chute tends to self-fill
- Less stress for animals and humans
- Higher animal throughput
- Galvanizing creates a professional, polished look the endures years of use
- 45" tall
- 2 panels per set (3' and 6' long)
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Hot-dip galvanized
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jane I from Minnesota
I wish these panels still came in a 36' height, 45 " is to tall for me to reach over to move my sheep/lambs down the raceway. Other than that these work very well. I would have a hard time recommending these only because of the height.