Digital Egg Scale
- Accurate to 1/10th of a gram.
- 100g maximum capacity. Includes two AAA batteries.
- Measures in both grams and ounces.
- Weighting area size: 2.2" x 2.8".
- Product dimensions: 3.9" x 3.9" x 1.2".
- Back-lit LCD display.
Includes simple reference chart indicating average egg weight per grade.
How to Use
- Before initial use: Check battery compartment and remove any insulation strips or packaging that may be in place.
- Remove metal cover.
- Place scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF button to turn the scale on.
- Once the start-up process completes and the goes to 0.00, you are ready to weigh.
- Place the item to be weighed onto the weighing area. Wait a couple of seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
- To change unit of measure: Press the MODE key to change the scale's displayed unit of measure.
- If the scale is turned off then back on, it will default to the last unit used. g = gram; oz = ounce; ozt = troy ounce (precious metals); dwt = pennyweight (precious metals).
- Peewee = 35g/1.25oz
- Small = 43g/1.5oz
- Medium = 50g/1.75oz
- Large = 57g/2 oz
- X-Large = 64g/2.25oz
- Jumbo = 71g/2.5oz
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Elizabeth P from Arkansas
Perfect for grading my eggs I sell.
Patricia B from Oregon
WOW! This egg scale gets my HIGHEST recommendations! I put a milk jug cap on it before turning it on to keep eggs from rolling. I have a self-serve egg station for my 150+ hens. I have to sort and pack jumbo, extra large/large, mediums, and pee-wee and I can wash/sort/pack 150+ eggs in less than an hour with this scale.
Corinne L from California
Easy to use and read with a nice weight guide. Great for small roadside farmer's market.
Kathleen C from Wisconsin
This tiny scale takes up little room in a crowded drawer. It is very functional, and the price is excellent!
Liz K from Virginia
We haven't started selling our chicken eggs yet but knew we would need to weigh them when we do sell them. Saw the good reviews & got this. Out of curiosity, we weighed a current quail egg against one from a month ago. Our quail are fast approaching the soup pot in age & weighing their eggs was eye opening. Not gonna lie, really wish we had gotten this when we first got egg layers. We are going to chart egg weight the entire life cycle with the next group we get.
This scale is beyond easy to use, accurate (tested it against my kitchen scale), compact, has a protective cover, & the sticker on the cover is very handy. So glad we got this!!!