Digital Egg Scale
- Accurate to 1/10th of a gram
- 100g maximum capacity. Includes two AAA batteries
- Measures in both grams and ounces
- Weighting area size: 2.2" x 2.8"
- Product dimensions: 3.9" x 3.9" x 1.2"
- Back-lit LCD display
- Includes simple reference chart (see below) indicating average egg weight per grade
|Egg Size||Per Egg Avg (g)||Per Egg Avg (oz)||Weight per doz (oz)|
|Extra Large (XL)||64||2.25||27|
How to Use
- Before initial use: Check battery compartment and remove any insulation strips or packaging that may be in place.
- Remove metal cover.
- Place scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF button to turn the scale on.
- Once the start-up process completes and the goes to 0.00, you are ready to weigh.
- Place the item to be weighed onto the weighing area. Wait a couple of seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
- To change unit of measure: Press the MODE key to change the scale's displayed unit of measure.
- If the scale is turned off then back on, it will default to the last unit used. g = gram; oz = ounce; ozt = troy ounce (precious metals); dwt = pennyweight (precious metals).
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cheryl L from Ohio
Works like a champ! Glad it gives such precise weights so I can more accurately fill my cartons. The silver lid that covers it can be a little difficult to remove, but everything else is perfect.
Victoria M from Virginia
I loved it!
Dawn S from Alabama
This scale has been super helpful in preparing eggs for sale. I was always unsure of weights when using a manual scale so I have loved this digital version. Shipping was quick as well.
Amanda B from British Columbia, Canada
- Easy to use
- Good size
- Easy to replace batteries
John O from Maryland
Scale is extremely accurate and can even measure in grains. I compared to reloading scales and it was right on — just to show accuracy. Perfect size and sensitivity for measuring eggs.