Monoject™ needles with K-3 Lancet point for vaccinating and treating livestock. Luer-lock ends connect securely with compatible syringes. Best for (IM), (SQ) or (IV). Available in packages of 10 or 100.
- Sold in packages of 10 or 100
- 1" and 3/4" have aluminum hubs; 1/2" have plastic hubs
- Individually packed in a rigid sterilized cartridge
- Fits on all Luer-lock syringes
How to Use
- Keep needle cover on the needle end until ready to inject
- Twist Luer-lock end of needle onto syringe and lock into place
- Remove needle cover
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Karim S from Florida
Todo perfecto. Buen servicio, lo recomiendo.
John D from Illinois
Tiffany S from Kentucky
Hard to twist open.
Harmony M from Oregon
Love that they still have the aluminum hub! I get the 1" and find them perfect for both subcutaneous and intramuscular injections. Great value for your money!
I was hoping that 20g needles would work well for small sheep, but I found the 1/2 inch didn’t do the job. The blunt length of the needle left for damaged muscle fiber as the needle hub came in contact with the skin. 3/4 of inch would be the perfect length.