Monoject™ needles with K-3 Lancet point for vaccinating and treating livestock. They connect securely to compatible Luer-lock syringes. Best for (IM), (SQ) or (IV).
- Sold in packages of 10 or 100
- Individually packed in a rigid sterilized cartridge
- Supplied as aluminum or polypropylene (both ends connect securely with compatible Luer-lock syringes)
How to Use
- Keep needle cover on the needle end until ready to inject.
- Twist the end of needle onto syringe and lock into place.
- Remove needle cover.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert J from Kentucky
These needles work great. I am using them for treating cats.
Shelley L from Indiana
Melanie F from California
Premier shipments arrive quickly, and they stand by their products, replacing when necessary.
Arthur T from Virginia
Exactly as ordered with quick delivery.
Karim S from Florida
Todo perfecto. Buen servicio, lo recomiendo.