Double Crush Tail Docker
- 1.7 lb
- 11" long
- Throughput (lambs/hour) is high.
- Blood loss is minimal because blood vessels are crushed before they are cut.
- Stress on the lamb is less
How to Use
- Open handles
- Place tail with crimping side (flat side) between lamb and tail.
- Cut tail(by bringing handles together) close to the "V" where tail and animal meet.
- Open handles.
- Spray with fly repellent or Pine tar if during "fly season".
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bill R from Iowa
this tool is so much better then banding in my opinion. The banding is painful and takes too long. With this tool, its all over in seconds,. little to no bleeding and heals nice and fast.
Mary S from Louisiana
must have tool. Wonderful. Did a 6 month lamb with ease and lamb said not much pain, didn't even buck.
WESLEY M from mo
this thing work great its the best tail docking tool i ever used