E-300 is a clear, sterile, nonaqueous solution of d-alpha-tocopherol for use as a supplemental source of natural vitamin E in swine, cattle and sheep.
Natural tocopherols in feedstuffs can be destroyed through processing, ensiling and storage. A reduced vitamin E intake can result in marginal deficiencies that may not be visible.
Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections offer an efficient and rapid method to increase the vitamin E status of animals.
- 250 ml.
- Each ml contains: 300 International Units of vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E) compound with 20% ethyl alcohol and 1 % benzyl alcohol (preservative) in an emulsifable base.
How to Use
Important: Store between 36˚ and 86˚F in a dark place. Store partially used vials under refrigeration (36˚- 55˚K).
Suggested Dosage: See PDF above.
Shepherd’s Choice® Management TipFor lambs with stiff hind quarters (possibly white muscle disease) inject 600-800 IU Vitamin E per lamb every day for several days.
- Do not add water to solution.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Not for human use.
- Keep out of reach for children.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection only.
Anaphylactoid or allergic reactions, which have resulted in deaths, abortions, and/or premature births, have been reported in individual animals as well as entire herds. Should such reactions or hypersensitivity occur, treat immediately with injection of epinephrine and/or antihistamine.
Read all warnings and cautions on label. For livestock use only.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.