E-300 is a clear, sterile, nonaqueous solution of d-alpha-tocopherol for use as a supplemental source of natural vitamin E in swine, cattle and sheep.
Natural tocopherols in feedstuffs can be destroyed through processing, ensiling and storage. A reduced vitamin E intake can result in marginal deficiencies that may not be visible.
Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections offer an efficient and rapid method to increase the vitamin E status of animals.
- 250 ml.
- Each ml contains: 300 International Units of vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E) compound with 20% ethyl alcohol and 1 % benzyl alcohol (preservative) in an emulsifable base.
How to Use
Important: Store between 36˚ and 86˚F in a dark place. Store partially used vials under refrigeration (36˚- 55˚K).
Suggested Dosage: See PDF above.
Shepherd’s Choice® Management TipFor lambs with stiff hind quarters (possibly white muscle disease) inject 600-800 IU Vitamin E per lamb every day for several days.
- Do not add water to solution.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Not for human use.
- Keep out of reach for children.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection only.
Anaphylactoid or allergic reactions, which have resulted in deaths, abortions, and/or premature births, have been reported in individual animals as well as entire herds. Should such reactions or hypersensitivity occur, treat immediately with injection of epinephrine and/or antihistamine.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.