Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs that raise the feeder 3 in. off the ground.
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat (sold separately) to protect feed from inclement weather.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Alexander J from New York
Bought 1 without the grill for turkeys, works awesome with pellets. Only problem I see with larger birds is the height is too low if it had optional 6-8 inch legs it would work perfectly. Rain hat stays put in heavy winds.
Jeffrey W from Minnesota
Little spendy for what it is, but I really like it. The grill keeps the chickens from knocking out and wasting food, the rain hat is an absolute must, mine is outdoors and it keeps the elements out. Overall I’m sticking with Premier 1 for all my chicken accessories from now on.
Sherry C from Arkansas
This is a great product. Fits our needs perfectly.
David S from Georgia
Wish we could afford to replace all of our broiler and hen feeders with these with the top hats, just wish the top hats were more economical. But love them and well worth their price...
Rebecca H from Minnesota
This feeder is wonderful. We have 8 chickens and go through way less feed than with our previous feeder. The feed flows pretty nicely, although I do give it a little pick up and spin every few days just to make sure everything is moving. I use layer pellets and scratch grains mixed. So far no problems. The feed stays clean and dry and is at a good height for all the chickens. The rounded top keeps them from sitting on top and pooping on it. Very nice!