Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs that raise the feeder 3 in. off the ground.
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat (sold separately) to protect feed from inclement weather.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Andrew S from Indiana
I purchased 3 Eco Feeders with the rain hats after weeks of research and video watching. They are expensive when combined but are well worth the money. Really heavy duty and the hats sit down far enough they won’t blow off. I also received these really fast. I would definitely recommend!
Nanette O from California
Ordered two of these with the grill and the girls are liking it. Was easy to to put together, seems sturdy, and holds food. It feels a bit pricey for what it is (especially to have to buy the rain hat separately), but if it holds up and keeps the girls from making a bigger mess with food, it’ll be money well spent.
Amanda L from Minnesota
I love this feeder!!!
Sandra F from Alabama
I have four chickens and was going out of town for five days. I did not want my neighbor to have to go in the shed for feed. I bought the feeder with the grill and it is fantastic no mess/waste. Goes perfect next to the five gallon water bucket.
Alexander J from New York
Bought 1 without the grill for turkeys, works awesome with pellets. Only problem I see with larger birds is the height is too low if it had optional 6-8 inch legs it would work perfectly. Rain hat stays put in heavy winds.