Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat to protect feed from inclement weather.
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed*: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push-fit legs that raise the feeder 3" off the ground.
*Number Fed is determined by capacity multiplied by 4 oz (amount of feed the average adult chicken eats per day).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Toni W from Michigan
I love it! Very little waste. I wish they made it with less feed capacity for my bantams.
Janice W from Massachusetts
Wendy V from Ohio
Works very well, especially if you don't move it around much. The feet tend to fall off but are easy to put back on. It's very solid and well made. Looking forward to trying it with the rain hat!
Kelly H from Texas
I purchased this one as I have 12 hens and 2 Roosters so it is helpful to have one large feeder in place for all to eat vs 3 little ones that had to be filled daily. I like how the feeder area is deep therefore the food does not get "kicked" out every where.
Andrew S from Indiana
I purchased 3 Eco Feeders with the rain hats after weeks of research and video watching. They are expensive when combined but are well worth the money. Really heavy duty and the hats sit down far enough they won’t blow off. I also received these really fast. I would definitely recommend!