Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Capacity: 26 lb
- Approximate Dimensions: H=19", Pan Diameter=16", Pan Depth=2.5"
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 100
- Grill option: yes
- Rain hat sold separately (see above).
- Cannot be hung.
- The Eco Feeder has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs that raise the feeder 3 in. off the ground.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Use: inside or outside (with rain hat, sold separately, see Accessories tab above).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Diane D from Wisconsin
I love this feeder. It holds plenty of feed with no waist. I did get the one with the grill. I think that is why they can't dump anything out.
this is fabulous, works great for chickens and small ducks, saves on food and holds lots of food!
I bought the Eco-Feeder (without grill) for our ducks and I am very satisified with it. I have one with the grill too, but felt that they needed more room to get to the feed with their larger bills. I can tell that they prefer the feeder without grill as they eat more feed from that one. I would recommend this feeder for ducks.
Daniel C from Kentucky
Prefer over hanging feeders. Large space for birds heads/bills. Sturdy, cap is great for keeping Guineas out of the top.
Daniel M from Maine
Excellent quality. I use it in all my coops. Lid keeps birds for falling in.