- 16 oz
- Ingredients: Water, Yeast, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
How to Use
- Mix 2 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh, warm water
- Allow eggs to sit in the solution for 10-15 minutes
- Wash eggs by using a clean, white cloth or brush
- Rinse eggs thoroughly and refrigerate after washing
For fertilized eggs intended for incubation: Allow eggs to sit in warm solution for only 3-5 minutes, then lightly scrub with a cloth or brush, rinse and place in incubator. Dispose of solution after use.
Pre-mixing for later use: Mix 8 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh water to make a stock solution. When ready to use, add one quart of the stock solution to 3 quarts of fresh, warm water to make Egg Cleanser solution.