Egg Handling Trays
For the storage and cleaning of up to 30 chicken eggs.
- Designed for the washing, sanitizing, and disinfection of poultry eggs
- Well-ventilated slats for circulation of water and air—allows eggs to dry quickly prior to packaging
- Stackable for compact storage
- Trays can be used in most egg crates and transport boxes
- 5 color options: Red, blue, black, brown and green
- Dimensions: 11-3/4"L x 11-3/4"W x 2"H
- Trays hold 30 eggs
- Dishwasher safe
For the transport of poultry eggs, look to our stackable X-Tuff Egg Crate.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
April M from Arkansas
I used to dry eggs on their sides on my kitchen towels and it took up soooooo much space. Now I can stack them and they still dry! Great for storing eggs, and drying them.
John R from Tennessee
This tray does not have a top to cover the eggs. I need a cover for the egg tray so the eggs do not break while handling them.
Bryan E from Maryland
The plastic egg trays appear to the well constructed, however, my eggs are too large for the container. My girls don’t produce huge eggs but these trays seem to be for medium-sized eggs. If you are producing large or extra large eggs I would purchase with caution and understanding.
Jeannette W from New Hampshire
They look great! Hoping to fill when production resumes.
Ernest P from Missouri
When washing eggs these trays work great. Just wash and let air dry. Then all you do is stack and refrigerate. They are a little flimsy alone, but work great together.