Freezer Paper Cutter
- 15" paper cutter
- Steel grey finish
- Holds 1100 foot or 450 foot rolls of freezer paper.
- Can be wall-mounted or mounted under the counter
How to Use
- Tear off enough freezer paper to go about one and a half time around meat. With the shiny or waxed side facing up, place meat on the center of paper.
- Bring the ends together. Start folding the ends of paper together over the center of the meat, making each fold about one inch wide. Crease the folds securely as you go. Fold down to the meat, using the last fold to pull the paper tightly around it.
- To keep an airtight package, hold the paper firmly around the meat and fold in each of the four corners of paper, as you would when wrapping a gift, to create a point at each end.
- Turn the pointed ends under the package, folding about an inch of paper under each end.
- Seal the package with freezer tape. You now have a tight package that will keep air out and moisture in!
- Label each package with date and contents, including meat type, cut and amount. Place packages in the freezer without stacking, leaving space between them for air circulation. This will allow the meat to freeze more quickly. After completely frozen, stack them up.
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email LEM a copy of your purchase receipt.
Regardless of how you submit your warranty registration, you MUST submit a copy of your purchase receipt along with your warranty registration. This information is REQUIRED to exercise your product warranty. YOU MUST RETAIN ORIGINAL RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY VALIDATION.