Acrylic adhesive on this high quality freezer tape holds tight in cold temperatures.
Use with the Freezer Tape Dispenser.
- 3/4" wide
- 180 ft
- 4 rolls per package
How to Use
- Tear off enough freezer paper to go about one and a half time around meat. With the shiny or waxed side facing up, place meat on the center of paper.
- Bring the ends together. Start folding the ends of paper together over the center of the meat, making each fold about one inch wide. Crease the folds securely as you go. Fold down to the meat, using the last fold to pull the paper tightly around it.
- To keep an airtight package, hold the paper firmly around the meat and fold in each of the four corners of paper, as you would when wrapping a gift, to create a point at each end.
- Turn the pointed ends under the package, folding about an inch of paper under each end.
- Seal the package with freezer tape. You now have a tight package that will keep air out and moisture in!
- Label each package with date and contents, including meat type, cut and amount. Place packages in the freezer without stacking, leaving space between them for air circulation. This will allow the meat to freeze more quickly. After completely frozen, stack them up.
Freezer Tape DispenserItem #950031 -
A dependable butcher's tape dispenser for quick and easy sealing bags of ground meat and sausage.$14.99
Freezer PaperItem #950029 -
Wrapping paper for long-term freezer storage of meat cuts. Polycoated, 15" wide.$35.00
Freezer Paper CutterItem #950030 -
Protect against freezer burn and preserve meat for all seasons. Trim paper to size with a cutter. Use on the counter, under the counter, or on the wall.$49.99
Freezer SheetsItem #950033 -
Place freezer sheets between patties to prevent from sticking together when frozen.$15.49
Butchering BookItem #985114 -
Step by step photography of the farm-to-table process shows exactly how to slaughter and butcher small livestock in a humane and sustainable way.$27.95