GameCrate™ Transport Box
- Assembled: 16"L, 24"W, 9"H.
- Door holes are 1" x 2" square and side holes are 1" x 1-1/2".
- Spring doors for easy access.
- Customizable, choose what ends/sides receive door access during assembly.
- Solid floors; birds can’t stick their feet through the bottom.
- Ships flat. Snap fit to assemble. Use a Dead Blow Hammer during assembly.
- Lipless internal design is easy to clean.
- Very strong and durable.
- 30 quail
- 4-6 pheasants
- 4-6 chickens
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dean S from California
Nice game crate that is easy to put together.
James B from California
Many of the dog trainers I train with have purchased this product; high quality at a very affordable price. Assembly was easy with a rubber mallet. Very little force was needed to secure the pieces together. I anticipate this product lasting a long time.
Paul J from California
These are a great size to transport birds! they are east to assemble with a rubber mallet and have solid top and bottoms to keep you vehicle from being soiled during transit! The latched are spring loaded and easy to use. I like the fact that you don't have to have your entire arm inside to get your birds out as the cages have two doors and are much smaller the the orange ones typically found in the industry.