- Crude Protein, min 12%
- Crude Fat, min 1%
- Crude Fiber, max 15%
- Acid Detergent Fiber, max 23%
- Calcium, min 2.8%
- Calcium, max 3.3%
- Phosphorus, min 0.5%
- Selenium, min 0.2 ppm
Active Ingredients: Morantel Tartrate: 0.194% (0.88 grams per pound).
Ingredients: Wheat middlings, soybean hulls (max 20%), calcium carbonate, molasses products, calcium propionate (a preservative).
How to Use
- Feed as a single therapeutic treatment at 0.44g of moratal tartrate per 100 lb body weight.
- Fresh water should be available at all times.
- After medicated feed is consumed, resume normal feeding.
- Conditions of constant worm exposure may require retreatment in 2 to 4 weeks.
- When used as a top dress the medication as well as the underlying feed should be evenly distributed.
Consult your veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals and for assistance in the diagnosis treatment and control of parasitism. Do not mix with feeds containing Bentonite.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.