Excellent for portable electric fence systems with multiple ground rods or Pos/Neg fences. Easier, faster connections than using insulated wire and ground rod clamps (which are better suited for permanent systems).
- An energizer and its ground rod
- Multiple 18" or shorter ground rods
- From the ground rod to the ground connection of pos/neg fences
Same style construction as PowerLinks, but black. This allows them to be easily determined from the PowerLink of used in a Pos/Neg fence system.
- Length: 30"
- Black plastic clips with stainless steel tips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto first ground rod or negative fence terminal. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the second ground rod. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Emily C from Kentucky
High-quality, alligator clips with good surface/contact area. Great for portable electric fencing.
Tamara D from California
These work great for connecting temporary fences for pastures with electric net fencing.
Lee E from Indiana
Works okay, but could be a little (10" to 12") longer.
Ernesto O from New Mexico
Order transaction was excellent. Premier ensured my order was shipped promptly to include providing me some technical information I needed.