Make quick, recognizable connections between:
- An energizer and its ground rod
- Multiple 18" or shorter ground rods
- From the ground rod to the ground connection of pos/neg fences
Excellent for portable electric fence systems with multiple ground rods or Pos/Neg fences. Easier, faster connections than using insulated wire and ground rod clamps (which are better suited for permanent systems).
Same style construction as PowerLinks, but black. This allows them to be easily determined from the PowerLink of used in a Pos/Neg fence system.
- Length: 30"
- Black plastic clips with stainless steel tips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto first ground rod or negative fence terminal. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the second ground rod. Release handle.
In Pos/Neg fence systems, use the GroundLink as the connection between the ground rod and the "-" section of fence.