Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 42"H x 28"W
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass (PAR) infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$13.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Had 1, loved it, ordered a 2nd one. My premey Zebu calf is thankful. He can get right under it and snuggle in and I don't worry about him tipping it over. Great design and quality.
Bill R from South Carolina
Like it a lot. I wish that you offered several lengths of legs for more applications.
Cindy R from Texas
The screws for the leg braces are the only thing that could be changed to make this a fantastic product. The screws are too short and pop out easily. I plan to drill a hole all the way through the leg and secure with a screw and nut.
Faye M from Indiana
Easy to assemble. Works great with the heat lamp. Ability to adust the lamp to different heights.
Thomas A from New York
My expectation was for this stand to be much more sturdy. The single piece legs are NOT made of a high quality HARD plastic. If the legs were made of the same rigid plastic density as the yellow cap (or were made of metal), I would have given it a higher rating.