Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 28"W x 42"H
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L x 6"W x 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Heat Lamp Clip
- Insert top of leg(s) into yellow cap. Note: Make sure the two holes (in the middle of the legs) face away from the center of the heat lamp stand.
- Screw metal braces into legs using machine screws and nuts (included).
- Insert heat lamp hanger into yellow cap
- Attach chain, heat lamp clip and Prima Heat Lamp (sold separately) at preferred height.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$18.00
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557033 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$21.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Myra L from New Mexico
The lamp stand is very sturdy and I am able to adjust the heat lamp’s distance very easily. Shipping was fast.
Beverly M from Indiana
Perfect with the Premier 1 heat lamp. Safe and secure. No need to try and figure out how to hang the lamp safely.
Gail G from New Hampshire
Needs larger screws as they can fall out.
Joan T from Virginia
I love the brooder light. The light stand not so much. The screws only hold the bar to the legs for a small amount of time and then they strip out the hole in the plastic legs rendering the stand useless. A lot of money for something that doesn't even last one hatching season.
Victoria A from New Jersey
As a buyer of these heat lamp stands, before and after the leg changes, I can tell you that the legs are a lot better now. However, the company needs to do something about the screws. While they are self-starting, they often make the holes too big and the screw falls out. They must then be replaced with a bigger screw. A simple change, maybe a self tightening screw would probably help.