Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 42"H x 28"W
- Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Disassembled: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass and pressed glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$13.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cindy R from Texas
The screws for the leg braces are the only thing that could be changed to make this a fantastic product. The screws are too short and pop out easily. I plan to drill a hole all the way through the leg and secure with a screw and nut.
Faye M from Indiana
Easy to assemble. Works great with the heat lamp. Ability to adust the lamp to different heights.
Thomas A from New York
My expectation was for this stand to be much more sturdy. The single piece legs are NOT made of a high quality HARD plastic. If the legs were made of the same rigid plastic density as the yellow cap (or were made of metal), I would have given it a higher rating.
John S from Kansas
New legs are excellent! A bit pricey but EVERYTHING is included and improved, Nice quality, happy customer.
Dan R from Louisiana
Kind of difficult to get put together but it works great at keeping the lamp up. Nice not to have to hang it from the roof. The legs can be adjusted individually which is nice on an uneven surface.